Sumo has published a research of 6,868 eCommerce content marketing articles, and the difference between low-income eCommerce companies (10-100k) and a-million-dollar companies.
The result is not far from what we all have expected. Hard work pays off.
In a summary, these are the steps you, as eCommerce owner, have to do:
- publish more articles on your blog (at least 30 articles a year)
- and more frequently (at least every two weeks)
- create quality contents, backlinks will follow
- focus on organic keyword opportunities
- each article has to have longer contents (at least 1250 words)
Here is the complete article (if you have time to read it through).